Sage X3 – Agribusiness
Sage X3 has a complete solution for Agribusiness in a single integrated environment to help drive down costs and increase efficiency within your entire supply chain.
Extending on the core ERP functions our solutions for the agriculture industry seamlessly integrates all processes from planting to harvesting, packaging to marketing as well as sales management, whilst providing visibility, traceability and adherence to quality controls such as HACCP, ISO etc.
Recognising the breadth of agricultural barriers in this industry, Sage comfortably addresses the varying needs in your Supply Chain, Farm Management, Imports and Exports, Retail Operations, Contracts and Financial Services, Trade and Human resources.
• Management, reporting and comparison of farmer and contractor production and performance levels.
• End-to-end traceability from paddock to plate.
• Integration to on site capital equipment to deliver true cost of farming.
• Suitable for all agri-business including fruit, livestock, poultry, milling, forestry and all associated businesses.
• Integrated warehouse management system.
• Management of formulae and recipes, potency, by-products, multiple packaging units per product, shelf-life, and many more.
Reliable EMC Software
Going beyond the core ERP functions, our agribusiness solution has specialised modules for catering for particular industry sectors:
- Fruit and Vegetables
- Wine and Beverages
- Seed and Grains
- Wheat and Flour Mills
- Nut Farming
- Oil Mills
- Meat and Livestock
- Dairy Industries
- Farming and Livestock Cooperatives
Built on the powerful Sage Enterprise Management platform of financials, purchasing, inventory, sales and customer management the functions also cover:
- Product Families: commodities, varietal group, agronomic variety, etc.
- Qualities / Grading
- Specialised Product Attributes e.g. % acidity, moisture content, % yield, etc.
- Intake, Weighing, Distribution Management
- Variable Price Management
- Quality Control
- Full Product Traceability
- Advances and Settlement
- Seasonal Schedules and Workforce
- Land Management
- Transport and Logistics
- Reports and Documentation