Sage X3 – Agribusiness
Sage X3 is the complete software solution for Agribusiness in a single integrated environment to help drive down costs and increase efficiency within your entire supply chain.
Extending on the core ERP functions the Sage X3 solutions for the agriculture industry seamlessly integrates all processes from planting to harvesting, packaging to marketing as well as sales management, whilst providing visibility, traceability and adherence to quality controls such as HACCP, ISO etc.
• Powerful compartment cost calculations to ensure accurate costing, forecasting and reporting per machine, per farm, per contractor as needed.
• Management, reporting and comparison of farmer and contractor production and performance levels.
• End-to-end traceability from paddock to plate.
• Integration to on site capital equipment to deliver true cost of farming.
• Suitable for all agri-business including fruit, livestock, poultry, milling, forestry and all associated businesses.
• Integrated warehouse management system.
• Management of formulae and recipes, potency, by-products, multiple packaging units per product, shelf-life, and many more.
Reliable ERP Software Software for Agricultural Industries
Going beyond the core ERP functions, Sage X3 software solution for agribusiness has specialised modules for catering for particular industry sectors:
- Fruit and Vegetables
- Wine and Beverages
- Seed and Grains
- Wheat and Flour Mills
- Nut Farming
- Oil Mills
- Meat and Livestock
- Dairy Industries
- Farming and Livestock Cooperative
Built on the powerful Sage Enterprise Management platform of financials, purchasing, inventory, sales and customer management the functions also cover:
- Product Families: commodities, varietal group, agronomic variety, etc.
- Qualities / Grading
- Specialised Product Attributes e.g. % acidity, moisture content, % yield, etc.
- Intake, Weighing, Distribution Management
- Variable Price Management
- Quality Control
- Full Product Traceability
- Advances and Settlement
- Seasonal Schedules and Workforce
- Land Management
- Transport and Logistics
- Reports and Documentation