Service Manager helps manage the resources, products and services your business offers. Access your data locally or from the field using mobile or Web technologies to save time, lower expenses, monitor profitability, increase productivity, and most important, improve customer satisfaction.
Service Manager is fully integrated to the Sage 300 ERP suite, providing true accountability from a central point.
Service Manager links the different aspects of the Service process including:
- Quotations, Jobs, Projects, Invoices, Credits, Templates
- Job Planner, Labour Scheduling and Dispatch
- Response Tracking, Escalation Management
- Labour / Time Billing (Time Entry)
- Scheduled, Conditional and Interval Based Preventative Maintenance, including Tasks & Activities, Budgeting, Loadings for Labour & Parts Requirements calculated in advance
- Service Level Agreements / Contracts
- Warranty, Manufacturer/Vendor & Customer Returns (RAs)
- Serialised Tracking of Equipment
- Symptom, Fault, Solution Knowledge Base
- Site and Equipment History
- Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Work In Progress, Profit Analysis, Budgeting (4 levels), Job Summaries
- Financial Distribution Statistics by Site, Employee, Model, Industry, and more
- Notations, Instructions, including File Attachments and Follow-ups
- Employee and Customer Web Portals
- Smartphone/ iPad/Tablet/Notebook Mobile Field Solutions (online/offline)
- Service Centres / Branches / Departments / Divisions, and more.